Sunday, March 5, 2023

Mandy's big adventure! I got to go to the dump today!😜 After 5 weeks of my people telling me that there was nothing good in the book barn, I finally made it there myself...Yes, that's 2 copies of "A World of Movies". The little paperbacks will get gutted as I just use the covers. I could've gotten more, but I was limited (by me) to just one grocery bag. Needless to say, that one short outing was enough to wear me out. I'm icing and elevating my foot now. Next I need to do today's collages .. I hope you're having grand adventures too!😍 . #analogcollage #booklover #booksbooksbooks #oldbooks #oldpaper #ephemera #vintageephemera #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #artadventures #ilovebooks #collage_guild #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageimage #collage_creatives #collagemaker #movies #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #onepersonstrash #reducereuserecycle #fleamarketfinds #dailydoseofpaper #artsupplies #toolsofthetrade #vintageimages


No comments:

Post a Comment