Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1486. I'm probably going to hell for cutting into my 1906 Bible stories set. But but but...the paper feels so nice and the images are so crisp.😜 . I had my 8 week post surgery appointment today and got the go ahead to try wearing regular shoes. My toe is still pretty stiff, but I managed to get it in a sneaker and walk around the house a little. I might even move back upstairs to go to bed tonight!!😍 . #analogcollage #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #the100dayproject #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageart #collageaday #dailydoseofpaper #booksbooksbooks #collageimage #parable #antiquebooks


No comments:

Post a Comment