Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Day 14 in my #100dayproject of using some of the hoard and actually gluing things down. Medusa tries to keep her secret under wraps...😜 I'm not sure what possessed me to start fussing cutting snakes at 9pm, but here I am. It's 10pm and I still have to make my daily library catalogue card....ugh... . Old hardback book cover, old book illustrations, 1950smagazine cover. . #collage_guild #collage #collagemashup #collageeveryday #collageaday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageart #analogcollage #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #booksbooksbooks #glueit #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #doingthework #dothe100dayproject #artexploration #papercollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #oldbooks #oldpaper #ephemera #vintageephemera #bitsandpieces


No comments:

Post a Comment