Saturday, March 4, 2023

Day 11 in my #100dayproject of using some of the hoard and actually gluing things down. My experimenting today started with using cheap craft paint to glue down layers of leftover pieces of book pages. Then I peeled up the pieces that weren't stuck down by much. Next I pulled out the sandpaper and distressed it some more. I will definitely do more of this!!!😍 . Old hardback book cover, leftover text books from a vintage space exploration book, cheap craft paint, cutoffs from a fish book, sand paper..... . #collage_guild #collage #collagemashup #collageeveryday #collageaday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageart #analogcollage #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #booksbooksbooks #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #doingthework #dothe100dayproject #artexploration #papercollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #oldbooks #oldpaper #ephemera #vintageephemera #decollage #abstractart


No comments:

Post a Comment