Monday, March 27, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1491. No caption today, just a bit of my last name punched from a 1970's check from my in-laws. It was nice of them to save me such great collage fodder.😍 . My foot is a little angry at me for perhaps doing too much over the weekend. I promise I'll be good this week..😜 . #analogcollage #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #the100dayproject #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageart #collageaday #dailydoseofpaper #booksbooksbooks #collageimage #globe #text #graphicdesign


No comments:

Post a Comment