Friday, March 3, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1467. Bear with me here... I'm giggling and I'm probably the only one who thinks this is funny...😜 You have to read the words as if you were reading "Bitch please". In my research today I found that the phrase is a Snoop song, a perfume, and a tv show... who knew? I don't actually love the phrase (and I've probably never actually said it in conversation) but from now on I am only going to say "Fish Peas"...with a snap! . #analogcollage #tvdinner #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #the100dayproject #dailydoseofpaper #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #vintagemagazine #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday #fish #collagemaker


No comments:

Post a Comment