Thursday, March 2, 2023

Day 9 in my #100dayproject of using some of the hoard and actually gluing things down. I'm glad I at least laid out my collages this morning because the day got away from me. I went out on my first field trip to the museum to see the blooms exhibit...then came home and took a nap. Then we had a little friend visit for a couple of hours. I cannot collage in peace with the two year old on my lap!😜 . Old hardback book cover, old book illustration, nature book pages, acrylic paint. . #collage_guild #collage #collagemashup #collageeveryday #collageaday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageart #analogcollage #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #booksbooksbooks #glueit #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #doingthework #dothe100dayproject #artexploration #papercollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #oldbooks #oldpaper #ephemera #vintageephemera #nature


No comments:

Post a Comment