Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Notes from the nest....😜 My third post op visit is tomorrow and I'm so ready to get the stitches out and start using the walking boot. Here's to hoping that I can be at least a little weight bearing... I have managed to do some art in addition to my daily collages-Mostly just messing around in my little sketchbook. I seem to be surrounded by little bits of paper so I must've done something!😂🤣 The last few pictures are the making of a special piece that is heading to Seattle for a show. I'll share the whole image and explain more later. Thanks to @whatwouldjesusglue for inviting me! . #arteveryday #artexploration #sketchbook #illustration #pattern #collage #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #cutandpastecollective #gluepaperscissors #paintedpaper #paintandpaper #heman #creativity #creatingforhappiness #collageeveryday #collageartist #collage_creatives #collageartwork #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #bitsandpieces #abstractart #abstractartist #analogcollage #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #artplay #collage_guild #collagefodder


No comments:

Post a Comment