Sunday, February 5, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1441. My days are consumed by my foot .I've resisted showing my monster foot since not everyone likes to see stitches and stuff. I go back to the Dr. on Weds. Maybe it will look prettier then. 😜 This is also for @februllage Day 5- Cloth. . Today's big accomplishment was making garlic bread while sitting in my computer chair.😍 . #analogcollage #feet #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #februllage2023 #papercollage #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #februllage #the100dayproject #thecollageempire #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment