Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1451. Good news! The Dr took out my stitches and said I'm cleared to start walking with the walking boot! I still have a lot of swelling, but the x-rays are beautiful! Now there will be an adjustment while I figure out how to put weight on my foot again. I mean, this morning the floor was hot lava and I wasn't allowed to even touch my foot to the ground!😜😍 . @februllage Day 15- Boat . #analogcollage #boating #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #the100dayproject #februllage2023 #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #vintagestamps #the100dayproject #februllage #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment