Thursday, February 23, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1459. Good day today! I actually had my daily card and my card for the 100 days project done early. The foot is still swollen, but I made my own coffee and did dishes before keeping the couch from floating away while icing and elevating.😍 . @februllage Day 23- Journey . #analogcollage #hummingbird #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #the100dayproject #februllage2023 #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #vacation #the100dayproject #februllage #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment