Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I have a habit of laying out collages that are larger than my daily works, but never gluing them down. I think for the #100dayproject this year, I will commit to actually gluing down some of the larger works. We'll see how it goes... I'm going to try and not feel pressure to create masterpieces, but to just have fun and actually USE some of the HOARD.😍 . So this is collage 1/100 on an old book cover. It may or may not get words later. We'll see where the museum takes me... . #collage_guild #collage #collagemashup #collageeveryday #collageaday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageart #analogcollage #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #dinosaur #vintagecar #cake #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #doingthework #dothe100dayproject #artexploration #papercollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #oldbooks #oldpaper #ephemera #vintagemagazine


No comments:

Post a Comment