Sunday, February 19, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1455. I'm pretty sure today officially marks 4 years of my doing one of these collages EVERY SINGLE DAY! . I went searching for a sailing book to find knots for today's "tied" theme, but with my limited range I couldn't find any. Before surgery I moved lots of my books so now I don't really know where things are. Anyway, I pulled out a vintage "Antiques" magazine and found the guy with the tied rug. The owls just look soooo disapproving! I was just about to glue it down when my husband and daughter came home from the dump with a handful of vintage red Sox tickets -score! I love the colors! Old paper for the win!😍 . @februllage Day 19-Tied . #analogcollage #owl #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #the100dayproject #februllage2023 #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #vintagestamps #the100dayproject #februllage #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment