Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Library catalogue card number 1241. Cracking myself up!😜🤣😂 . For any new peeps that haven't been following along for a while...Hi! My name is Mandy and I am a mixed media artist. I am the chief cook and bottle-washer at The Duxbury Art Association @duxburyart . I have been creating a small collage on a vintage library catalogue card EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 1241 days! Yes, that is over three years! Yes, I actually do one every day (even on vacation). 99% of the source material is either original old book or magazine pages or my own painted book pages. The hoard runs deep... I love finding words in old paperback novels or comics. Thanks for following along on the journey!😍 . #bingo #dog #dogsofinstagram #boop #boopmynose #analogcollage #icad #icad2022 #paintandpaper #the100dayproject #onecollageaday #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #vintagemagazine #oldpaper #oldbooks #vintagecollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #handcutcollage #collage #collagepaper #collageeveryday #collageartwork #artexploration #collagefodder #collageoftheday


No comments:

Post a Comment