Sunday, July 31, 2022

It has been such an exciting week!! This little guy is almost all moved in next door 😍. I did manage to add a few layers to my big mixed media piece around teaching image transfers at the DAA on Friday. And I added some watercolor to my eco dyed journal out by the pond. Andy and Will have been busy clearing the brush between our two properties. The picture across the lawn is from my garage door to their back door. Wyatt is already wearing a path between the two houses. He even walked me home after dinner....but then he didn't want to go back to his house. 😜 Today is moving truck day!! Wish us luck! . #neighborhood #neighbors #grandson #mixedmedia #mixedmediaartist #mixedmediaartwork #artworkshop #collage #collagesociety #imagetransfers #imagetransfer #collageworkshop #thisismylife #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #artexploration #ecodyeing #botanicaldye #botanicalart


No comments:

Post a Comment