Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Library catalogue card number 1192. Tammy could never find anything in her purse...😜 This one started with the words! Then I found the 1970's model in a discarded sewing book. I knew she needed something to pop out the top of her bag and it took a while to make the decision. The cancelled check from my in-laws is from 1977. The lady makes me think of "Let's Make a Deal". I'll give $500 to anyone who has more than one 1950's Harvard MBA candidate in their purse....Or the movie "8 Heads in a Duffle Bag"....😜😍 . #letsmakeadeal #1970s #handbag #heads #model #analogcollage #analoguecollage #oldpaper #oldbooks #vintageephemera #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #icad #icad2022 #the100dayproject #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #surrealcollage #offbeatcollage #handcutcollage #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageoftheday #discovercollage #collageartwork #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment