Friday, June 24, 2022

I received a question this week about white pens so I did a little test ... The paper is painted with acrylic paint. My favorites are the Elmer's Painters Opaque Marker and the Signo Uniball white gelpen. I also really like the softer line of the General's Charcoal White pencil. I suspect that the pencil will be smudgy unless it is fixed. ... Left to right: Sharpie water based paint marker, extra fine point Posca paint marker size pc-1mr, 0.7mm Elmer's Painters Opaque Marker, fine point Imperator white pencil, number 557 General's Charcoal White pencil, number 558 Signo Uniball, UM-153 .. Did you notice that I already scrounged my test paper for yesterday's collage??😜 . #artsupplies #artexploration #markmaking #testing #arteveryday #paintandpaper #markers #collagesupplies #collagefodder #collagestash #favorite #whitepen #doodle #doodlesofinstagram #doodleart #tipsandtricks #artplay #mixedmediaartist #collageartist #collageeveryday #mixedmedia #mixedmediacollage #mixedmediasupplies #pensandpencils #exploring #studiolife


No comments:

Post a Comment