Thursday, May 11, 2023

World Collage Day preparations!!! I had fun yesterday creating special collage sheets for my event on Saturday at the Duxbury Art Association. @weprinttoday always does a great job for me printing them out. If any collage peeps would like me to make these available as downloads send me a PM with your name and email. I'll try and figure out how to do it....😜😍 . @kolajmagazine #worldcollageday #collage #collagepaper #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collage_creatives #collagemaker #collage_guild #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #paperlove #vintagepaper #vintageephemera #oldbooks #oldpaper #cutitout #scissorsandglue #gluepaperscissors #bookpages #analogcollage #analoguecollage #dailydoseofpaper #octopus #collagestash #papercutting #creatingforhappiness #kolaj #surrealart


No comments:

Post a Comment