Monday, January 23, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1428. Only a few more days until my foot surgery.... I am gathering my collage supplies to prepare for two weeks of not walking at all. I have my Raskog cart at the ready. I am still planning on doing my collages every day! At least I can call my new neighbor if I need something from the other room...😜 . #analogcollage #lemon #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #papercollage #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #icad #the100dayproject #thecollageempire #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment