Friday, October 7, 2022

Library catalogue card number 1320. I can't wait until tomorrow! We are heading over to our rented mansion for a week long art retreat. If today's trip to the airport is any indication, it's going to be a great week! I hit almost no traffic and arrived at the terminal just as my friend from across the country grabbed her luggage and came out the door. Of course I still have tons of gathering and packing to do, but I'm pretty relaxed. If I forget something, I'm only a few miles from home.😜😍 . #analogcollage #seagull #paintandpaper #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #papercollage #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #icad #the100dayproject #thecollageempire #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment