Saturday, May 21, 2022

Library catalogue card number 1181. It's all in the preparation!😜 . I've been spending most of my waking hours this week thinking about my upcoming collage classes and trying to distill a billion ideas down to 6 Friday afternoons. We may have to just keep on going after the first 6 weeks!🥰 If you would like to hear more about my upcoming classes in Duxbury MA send me a DM with your email address. . #uglyfoodcollage #analogcollage #analoguecollage #whatsfordinner #food #mealprep #oldbooks #oldpaper #foundwords #fish #collage_guild #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollage #offbeatcollage #surrealcollage #handcutcollage #paperlover #paperandglue #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #the100dayproject #collage #collagesociety #collagepaper #collageeveryday #collageaday #collagestory #collagestash #collageartist #collage_creatives


No comments:

Post a Comment