Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1444. @februllage Day 8-Chocolate . I'm glad I started my card this morning! The doctor pulled the pin out of my second toe...not as easy as he has planned. 😜 I still have a bunch of swelling so we'll wait a little longer to take out the stitches, but the X-rays look beautiful. So I'm back to the couch to rest, ice, and elevate for another week... I did get to go to the supermarket in my wheelchair... woohoo!!😍 The small pleasures in life.... . #analogcollage #chocolate #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #the100dayproject #februllage2023 #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #vintagestamps #the100dayproject #februllage #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment