Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Library catalogue card number 1437. I came... I saw.... I conquered...or Edward Scissorhand's cousin, Martin Sawface😜 Today was my first post-op visit. I got to see my monster foot. The toes look so straight! Yay! Another week of laying low and keeping the couch from floating away before getting the stitches and pin out. I've only had 1/2 a Percocet in 36 hours. I'm much more lucid without it. 😍 . #analogcollage #circularsaw #onecollageaday #analoguecollage #foundwords #offbeatcollage #vintagepaper #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #dailycollage #dailydoseofpaper #papercollage #handcutcollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #icad #the100dayproject #thecollageempire #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintageephemera #collage #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collageaday


No comments:

Post a Comment