Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Library catalogue card number 1198. Busy week this week... First to the dentist today for a crown. I have to make about 130 labels (and put them up) for the current art show. The opening reception is Thursday night so I need to get the award certificates printed. My 6 week collage class starts on Friday and we're doing a big artisan fair (Norwell Summer fest) on Saturday. Sunday will be for napping!😍 Seriously though, I really wish I wasn't such a procrastinator extraordinaire!😜 . #eagle #birdcollage #bird #badday #paintedpaper #analogcollage #analoguecollage #icad #icad2022 #the100dayproject #thecollageempire #cutandpaste #cutandpastecollective #cutandpastecollage #discovercollage #dailycollage #gluepaperscissors #scissorsandglue #oldbooks #oldpaper #vintagecollage #collage #collagesociety #collageeveryday #collageartist #collageartwork #collagefodder #collageoftheday #collage_creatives #collagemaker


No comments:

Post a Comment